About Eric Gilmour
Eric was born in Orlando, FL. He is a graduate of the Brownsville Revival School of Ministry having worked along side fireonthealtar, thousands have been touched by his music and books around the world. He is burdened to see the church return to undivided love for Jesus, glorious fellowship with the Holy Spirit bearing fruit for the coming accountability to God. Eric believes that experiencing God is the very source of the authentic Christian life. Eric's mission is to bring the church into a deeper experience of God's presence in their daily lives and preach the gospel throughout the world. He currently resides in Orlando, FL with his wife and 2 daughters.
Thursday (October 17) we'll open the conference at 6pm. Friday (Oct.18) we'll start from 4pm with soaking-worship "Practicing the Presence of God". The conference itself will start from 6pm. Saturday (Oct.19) throughout the whole day (10-12.30am, 2-5pm and 6-10pm approx. We will go into the presence of the Lord with praise and worship. The ministry of Eric Gilmour will take place according to the guidance and actuality of Holy Spirit.
Attention: registration needed for attendance!
Ticket purchase can only be guaranteed until the hall is full (up to 1000 persons)
No matter which session you attend to, there’s only one same ticket for the entire conference.
Unfortunately we can not provide childcare services during the event, so ticket prices are for adults only. If the parent supervises his or her child, entry for children under the age of 12 is free of charge. If a child under the age of 12 is required a separate seat, please notify us because in the case of a full house, if it is not indicated, the parent will have to hold the child or sit him/her in his/her lap. Thank you all for your understanding.
"Jegyvásárlás"-ra kattintva megnyílik egy külön oldalon a jegyvásárlás lehetősége. Ott válaszd ki hány darab jegyet szeretnél venni és kattints az add to cart"-ra (kékkel van körbevéve) Majd alul a "checkout"-ra, ami zölddel lesz. Az rávisz a személyes adataid megadásának oldalára (Full name = Teljes név), minden adat megadása kötelező. A "Next" szintén zöld színű gombra kattintva visz a "Customer Information" azaz "Ügyfél (azaz a te) adatai"-ra, alatta "Invoice" azaz számla - azért szükséges kitölteni, hogy
kaphass számlát a befizetésedről. "Name/Company" saját vagy cégneved, "Tax
number" adószámod (nem kötelező beírni), "zip code" irányítószámod, "city" városod (településed), "Street, house number..." Utca, házszám. Majd kattints az "I accept General Terms and Conditions" gombra, amivel elfogadod az Általános Szerződési Feltételeket" - csak ebben az esetben lesz sikeres a jegyvásárlás, ha mindezeket hiánytalanul kitöltöd. A "Next"-re kattintva láthatod a részleteket "Details" - ott a "Customer Information" azaz az Ügyfél adatai, illetve "Receipt Information" azaz a számla adatai. Majd a Jegyek ára, alatta "Handling fee" azaz kezelési költség, melyet a jegyvásárló iroda (Cooltix) számol fel a tranzakcióra. A "Pay" azaz Fizetés zöld gombra kattintva lehet biztonságos kártyafizetés formában befejezni a jegyvásárlást. Sikeres vásárlás esetén két e-mailt kellett kapnod a megadott e-mail címedre. Az egyik a "Barion" azaz a biztonságos kártyás fizetést intéző cégtől, a másik a Cooltix-től, akik elküldték neked a jegyed és a számlát is.
Amennyiben valaki együtt szeretné megvásárolni az Iskola és a Konferencia díját (kettő együttesen 10,000.-Ft) az Iskola jegyvásárlási oldalán teheti meg átutalás formájában: http://dunamisfamily.com/hu/isten-jelenlete-iskola/
Frequently Asked Questions and answers
The conference is organized by Dunamis Hungary. The main organizers are Eva & Csaba Gegeny. You can find more information about Dunamis through this website: dunamisfamily.com
It is possible to purchase tickets to bless each other, thereby practicing brotherly love.
Generally accepted practice in Europe, as well as in America to hire a place for Christian conferences and the rental fee is covered by the registration fee. However such conferences are quite expensive opposed to our Dunamis conferences which will not even nearly cover the actual costs associated with the event but that was not even our intention, as mentioned earlier…
• Anyone who may have difficulties paying the amount of the ticket, stop and think about what is the price of a movie ticket, a four-scoop ice cream, a fast food dinner in Hungary, etc... In addition to everyone will have several months to gather this tiny little fee together.
The Gospel and the ministry is free but in order to get the Gospel brought close to us, a venue to be paid with its overhead costs and services, these all cost money.
If a technical issue occurred, please contact us by clicking on Contact above.
Long number of bankcard: the 16 digit number in the middle of your card, without any space or hyphen
Expiration date: on your card you will find the month and the year of expiration
Verification Code: CVV – it is at the back of the card, close to the signature
Visa Electron: not embossed, for these cards, the issuing bank determines whether it allows the card to be used on the Internet.
MasterCard Electronic: not embossed, for these cards, the issuing bank determines whether it allows the card to be used on the Internet.
Maestro: The condition of the acceptance, that your card issuing bank will also support the use the Maestro cards for e-commerce transactions.
One ticket is valid for each meeting as well as the whole conference, for several reasons:
- Most of us do not know ahead of time which meeting we can come to, or maybe later something can change our plans and we may not be able to make it to come exactly to the meeting we originally bought the ticket for, but to another. Or perhaps we can come for the whole conference, but if there are no more tickets available, there is no chance for the change.
- Separate tickets would complicate the administration for not only the administrator but the conference organizers, those that are responsible for admissions and the attendees too - the possibility of making mistakes is almost inevitable. (Separate tickets - with separate codes, separate armbands on arrival, separate counting, etc ...)
- We have to keep track of how many people are in the hall because of fire and accident prevention regulations and we are contracted to comply with them. And if we accidentally let people enter in another day (because making mistakes is a human thing...) and we exceed the number of people, the responsibility is ours (this may lead to a severe punishment upon a check-up...).
- With a "one ticket" purchase, we also want to encourage participants to come not just for one meeting but - if possible – all of them, because most of the messages are built on each other and they are fully understood when we hear it all and we are able to take God's FULL blessings of the conference if we are there from the beginning to the end. Experience has shown that it is necessary to attend more than one meeting in order for us to actually give ourselves fully to the Spirit of God, to "let go" and "tune" on praise and worship, the spiritual atmosphere, and the message that the preacher (conference speaker) carries.
- The price of the ticket is rather "symbolic", which is a fair amount for a single meeting, not spoken even for a whole conference (we have already written about it previously).
If you would like to subscribe to our mailing list so we could notify you of any further events, please fill out the following form.
If you have any questions which are not in the FAQ, please fill out the form and we will get back to you.